In Singapore Central the Government has always been very supportive of its workforce, new start-ups, small and medium enterprises and is supporting them through out by providing Singapore Central SMEs with generous grants. At LifeSkillNutrition we have gathered the 7 most popular Singapore SME grants to help boost business growth, namely:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
2. Enhanced iSPRINT
3. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
4. ACE Startups Grant
5. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
6. Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
7. Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
The purpose of these grants in SGP Central is to encourage SMEs’ to innovate, build business capabilities, use technology, streamline productivity & financial management and support with its international expansion to improve overall growth and productivity.
Free information by LifeSkillsNutrition on training programs applicable for Government allowance.
Always use the Government’s free, official website “.gov” rather than commercial sites that may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. It offers reliable and most updated information from to help residents (Singaporeans and PRs) and local entities find and apply for grants. All training programs eligible for Government grants are licensed i.e. they have the formal permission from a governmental to carry out projects with a public purpose and are not intended for personal benefits.
Personal Support Career Training Possibilities
In this day and age, there is an online forum for everything - cooking, classical music and of course, careers! You'll find plenty of advice and support about your job search and career development by signing up with a discussion board on the Internet, most of the larger resume and career service websites offer them. Here you can connect with people just like yourself, all over the world in real time. Some have been laid off, others are looking to make a 180 degree career change and others are looking to enter the workforce for the first time.
Often, being out of work and looking for a job can make a person feel isolated and hopeless. You don't have the day-to-day camaraderie found in the office place and the time in between sending out resumes and landing an interview can feel painfully long. But, if you join an online career forum, you will instantly be connected to thousands and thousands of people in your same boat who are looking for support, advice, networking and even friendship. You may finally get your answer to how to deal with inappropriate interview questions to how to run envelopes through your printer or how to start freelancing to the ins and outs of working for a temp agency. Who knows, you might even meet a person who can help you in your job hunt.
When signing up for an online career forum it is best to keep your public identity private. Create an anonymous user name and avatar that does not directly identify who you are; if you are currently employed, there is always the possibility that a co-worker or higher-up may be surfing the same forum. You may also want to get a separate email from one of the many free services like Yahoo! mail, Gmail, or hotmail. Also, like all other social media, don't post anything online that would come back to haunt you. A good litmus test is to ask "would this embarrass me if my mother/employer/friend saw it"; if in doubt, don't post!
- Alexandra Productivity Improvement Courses
- Aljunied Digital Marketing Training
- Bishan Social Media Lead Generation
- Bras Basah Workshops Training
- Bugis Skill Boost Course
- Bukit Timah Education And Career Guidance
- Chinatown Lead Generation Training
- Clarke Quay Technology Innovation
- Dhoby Ghaut Professional Training Programmes
- Esplanade Training For Individuals
- Eunos Capability Building Training
- HarbourFront Job Training Programme
- Holland Village Productivity Improvement Courses
- Kallang Workshops Training
- Lavender Professional Training Programmes
- Little India Capability Building Training
- Marina Bay Future For Digital Workplace
- Marymount Technology Innovation
- Newton Mid Career Training Program
- Novena Professional Training Programmes
- Orchard Road Corporate Training
- Outram Capability Building Training
- Paya Lebar Productivity Improvement Courses
- Raffles Place Lead Generation Training
- River Valley Productivity Improvement Courses
- Shenton Way Digital Marketing Training
- Tanjong Pagar Digital Marketing Training
- Toa Payoh Online Marketing Training