In Singapore Central the Government has always been very supportive of its workforce, new start-ups, small and medium enterprises and is supporting them through out by providing Singapore Central SMEs with generous grants. At LifeSkillNutrition we have gathered the 7 most popular Singapore SME grants to help boost business growth, namely:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
2. Enhanced iSPRINT
3. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
4. ACE Startups Grant
5. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
6. Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
7. Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
The purpose of these grants in SGP Central is to encourage SMEs’ to innovate, build business capabilities, use technology, streamline productivity & financial management and support with its international expansion to improve overall growth and productivity.
Free information by LifeSkillsNutrition on training programs applicable for Government allowance.
Always use the Government’s free, official website “.gov” rather than commercial sites that may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. It offers reliable and most updated information from to help residents (Singaporeans and PRs) and local entities find and apply for grants. All training programs eligible for Government grants are licensed i.e. they have the formal permission from a governmental to carry out projects with a public purpose and are not intended for personal benefits.
Communication Skills Training: Courses and Seminars to Improve Your Communication Skills
Mid-life career changers often consider returning to school. Here are 3 reasons why you might consider getting an MBA... and when you might consider an alternative approach to growing your career..
(1) Supplementing skills in a field where you are already successful.
An MBA degree has become extremely popular as a second degree to supplement an existing specialty. For instance, nurses and doctors are seeking business knowledge in such large numbers that some universities have created special programs for them.
This option makes sense if you can use the knowledge immediately and you can pay for the program comfortably. If you are not self-employed, make sure your employer or the employment marketplace will reward your efforts.
(2) Using an MBA degree to find a new career in a totally different field.
"Nathan," was employed by a firm that marketed business seminars. He wanted to work for a nonprofit firm that promoted green business. He couldn't see how to make the leap so he thought, "Why not an MBA?"
Nathan needs to talk to at least 6 people who work in firms like the one he wants to join. He needs to target employees at sufficiently high levels in this firm, asking how they achieved their positions. He may find that firms in this field look for MBAs from specific schools, with specific majors and/or with specific experience.
Most important, if you choose an MBA for career change, make sure your program allows networking with other students. Once I taught a class in an Executive MBA program when one participant lost her job. Her resume landed on the desk of a classmate who recognized her and moved her application to the top of the pile.
(3) Using an MBA to get promoted within your own company.
"Susan" worked for a medium-sized company. She couldn't understand why her promotions were blocked. Her bosses told her she needed marketing courses. When she completed her marketing courses, they said she needed finance...and maybe an MBA.
Susan needs to figure out if she really needs all this training or if her bosses are finding creative ways to turn her down, over and over again.
Generally you need to look at your company's history. Sometimes an MBA from just about anywhere will give you a leg up the corporate ladder. But you have to think more broadly. Even with an MBA, you are not protected from company politics and downsizing. Consider what you would do if you had to take your MBA elsewhere. Would you still be recognized?
- Alexandra Productivity Improvement Courses
- Aljunied Digital Marketing Training
- Bishan Social Media Lead Generation
- Bras Basah Workshops Training
- Bugis Skill Boost Course
- Bukit Timah Education And Career Guidance
- Chinatown Lead Generation Training
- Clarke Quay Technology Innovation
- Dhoby Ghaut Professional Training Programmes
- Esplanade Training For Individuals
- Eunos Capability Building Training
- HarbourFront Job Training Programme
- Holland Village Productivity Improvement Courses
- Kallang Workshops Training
- Lavender Professional Training Programmes
- Little India Capability Building Training
- Marina Bay Future For Digital Workplace
- Marymount Technology Innovation
- Newton Mid Career Training Program
- Novena Professional Training Programmes
- Orchard Road Corporate Training
- Outram Capability Building Training
- Paya Lebar Productivity Improvement Courses
- Raffles Place Lead Generation Training
- River Valley Productivity Improvement Courses
- Shenton Way Digital Marketing Training
- Tanjong Pagar Digital Marketing Training
- Toa Payoh Online Marketing Training