In Singapore Central the Government has always been very supportive of its workforce, new start-ups, small and medium enterprises and is supporting them through out by providing Singapore Central SMEs with generous grants. At LifeSkillNutrition we have gathered the 7 most popular Singapore SME grants to help boost business growth, namely:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
2. Enhanced iSPRINT
3. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
4. ACE Startups Grant
5. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
6. Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
7. Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
The purpose of these grants in SGP Central is to encourage SMEs’ to innovate, build business capabilities, use technology, streamline productivity & financial management and support with its international expansion to improve overall growth and productivity.
Free information by LifeSkillsNutrition on training programs applicable for Government allowance.
Always use the Government’s free, official website “.gov” rather than commercial sites that may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. It offers reliable and most updated information from to help residents (Singaporeans and PRs) and local entities find and apply for grants. All training programs eligible for Government grants are licensed i.e. they have the formal permission from a governmental to carry out projects with a public purpose and are not intended for personal benefits.
Communication Skills Training: Courses and Seminars to Improve Your Communication Skills
Personal Support Worker Program : You Are Needed
A Personal Support Worker Program prepares students for a lifetime of helping people in need.
Prospective students can look forward to a challenging but rewarding program that gives them every skill they will need to become the best support worker possible.
There can never be enough help or love for people who need both so much.
There are people in this world who seem destined to enter a helping profession.
The benefits of caring for people who can't care for themselves will enrich every area of your life and make the program one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
This is not an easy career but it is a career that can bring a person much joy.
The personal support worker program will give you the tools you need to assist disabled people with their daily activities.
Here are a few examples of the duties you might be expected to perform in your future job:
• Prepare a meal
• Assist with personal hygiene (Bathing)
• Assist with mobility issues
• Take vital signs
• See to it that medication is given on time
The subjects you study in your time in the program will teach you how to serve your clients in ways that will benefit them in the most helpful ways possible.
• Assessment of client needs
• General knowledge of medical conditions
• First aid
• Vital signs
This doesn't even begin to cover all the areas you will study during your time in the Personal Support Worker Program, but it gives you an overall idea of what is expected of you during training.
These topics are among the most important area of what you will learn in school.
Careers Available After Graduation
After graduation from your program, you can expect to enter an entry level position at a health care facility.
There are other jobs available in the community that might give you a public health care position, or after many years experience, you might be able to work as a private personal support worker.
Get Out There and Make A Difference
Time in school is important but it's what you do after school that matters.
Strive to be the best at what you do and give people a reason to be proud of the trade you've chosen.
Most of all, remember that no matter how difficult the job can be, you've learned all you need to handle the pressures because you've completed your Personal Support Worker Program and you're ready for just about anything now.
- Alexandra Productivity Improvement Courses
- Aljunied Digital Marketing Training
- Bishan Social Media Lead Generation
- Bras Basah Workshops Training
- Bugis Skill Boost Course
- Bukit Timah Education And Career Guidance
- Chinatown Lead Generation Training
- Clarke Quay Technology Innovation
- Dhoby Ghaut Professional Training Programmes
- Esplanade Training For Individuals
- Eunos Capability Building Training
- HarbourFront Job Training Programme
- Holland Village Productivity Improvement Courses
- Kallang Workshops Training
- Lavender Professional Training Programmes
- Little India Capability Building Training
- Marina Bay Future For Digital Workplace
- Marymount Technology Innovation
- Newton Mid Career Training Program
- Novena Professional Training Programmes
- Orchard Road Corporate Training
- Outram Capability Building Training
- Paya Lebar Productivity Improvement Courses
- Raffles Place Lead Generation Training
- River Valley Productivity Improvement Courses
- Shenton Way Digital Marketing Training
- Tanjong Pagar Digital Marketing Training
- Toa Payoh Online Marketing Training