In Singapore Central the Government has always been very supportive of its workforce, new start-ups, small and medium enterprises and is supporting them through out by providing Singapore Central SMEs with generous grants. At LifeSkillNutrition we have gathered the 7 most popular Singapore SME grants to help boost business growth, namely:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
2. Enhanced iSPRINT
3. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
4. ACE Startups Grant
5. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
6. Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
7. Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
The purpose of these grants in SGP Central is to encourage SMEs’ to innovate, build business capabilities, use technology, streamline productivity & financial management and support with its international expansion to improve overall growth and productivity.
Free information by LifeSkillsNutrition on training programs applicable for Government allowance.
Always use the Government’s free, official website “.gov” rather than commercial sites that may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. It offers reliable and most updated information from to help residents (Singaporeans and PRs) and local entities find and apply for grants. All training programs eligible for Government grants are licensed i.e. they have the formal permission from a governmental to carry out projects with a public purpose and are not intended for personal benefits.
Are You Lost In Mid-Life Career Transitions?
Here is a rewarding career option for those who are looking for good money and great job satisfaction from their job. Personal Support Worker (PSW) is a right career for those who want to contribute to the social welfare and at the same time earn a good living for themselves. PSW certification is the key of many similar jobs like Nursing Assistant, Health Care Aid, Home Support Worker, Personal Attended or Respite Worker and more. Here are some information of this field and its prospects.
With the growing speed of development is growing demand for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to help ageing or ill individuals to improve quality of their life by continuous support. This job role fetch them respect and money both. PSWs importance and need is growing to the extent that they are recognized as integral part of the communities.
There are some really good colleges and institutes that provide this education to the candidates with international standards which make them qualified to get these positions anywhere in the world. These certification opens door to the jobs in many departments like hospitals, orphanages, rehabilitation centers, old age homes, and at home for patients who require special care due to illness or age constraints.
These institutes also provide some additional certification like First Aid & CPR certifications, Public Health Food Handler Certificate, Alzheimer's Society Training Certificate, etc. which add value to the worth of this qualification very much. These training from reputed institutes make you eligible for high income jobs.
There is a great demand of Personal Support Workers:
While there is always a risk of economic recession, cost cutting and fear of losing jobs due to growing outsourcing trends, in all other industries, healthcare service industry is free from all these threats. The jobs are growing in numbers in this industry. There is a very strong job security in this field as it can not be outsourced to other developing countries.
If finance is the prime constraint to join this course, there are solutions for this problem, too. Some of these reputed colleges in institutes provide financial support to interested and deserving candidates. They provide many options to finance your education like HRDC sponsorship for EI or OW recipients. There are programs for individuals receiving WSIB & ODSP, too. Some institutes may also consider installment payment plans, bursaries, scholarships, loans, lines of credit and other friendly financial support options. You can discuss you case to the financial aid expert in your institute for more information and possibilities on this.
These institutes offer PSW, Nursing Assistant, Health Care Aid, Home Support Worker, Personal Attended or Respite Worker training program to suite your schedule. You can join these programs on full-time, part-time or even on weekend basis so that you can attend them without disturbing your regular chores. Some people, who are already employed in healthcare industry on similar positions, do join these courses in their extra-working hours, to improve their prospects.
- Alexandra Productivity Improvement Courses
- Aljunied Digital Marketing Training
- Bishan Social Media Lead Generation
- Bras Basah Workshops Training
- Bugis Skill Boost Course
- Bukit Timah Education And Career Guidance
- Chinatown Lead Generation Training
- Clarke Quay Technology Innovation
- Dhoby Ghaut Professional Training Programmes
- Esplanade Training For Individuals
- Eunos Capability Building Training
- HarbourFront Job Training Programme
- Holland Village Productivity Improvement Courses
- Kallang Workshops Training
- Lavender Professional Training Programmes
- Little India Capability Building Training
- Marina Bay Future For Digital Workplace
- Marymount Technology Innovation
- Newton Mid Career Training Program
- Novena Professional Training Programmes
- Orchard Road Corporate Training
- Outram Capability Building Training
- Paya Lebar Productivity Improvement Courses
- Raffles Place Lead Generation Training
- River Valley Productivity Improvement Courses
- Shenton Way Digital Marketing Training
- Tanjong Pagar Digital Marketing Training
- Toa Payoh Online Marketing Training