In Singapore East the Government has always been very supportive of its workforce, new start-ups, small and medium enterprises and is supporting them through out by providing Singapore East SMEs with generous grants. At LifeSkillNutrition we have gathered the 7 most popular Singapore SME grants to help boost business growth, namely:
1. Capability Development Grant (CDG)
2. Enhanced iSPRINT
3. Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
4. ACE Startups Grant
5. Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)
6. Productivity-Max (P-Max) Programme
7. Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) Scheme
The purpose of these grants in SGP East is to encourage SMEs’ to innovate, build business capabilities, use technology, streamline productivity & financial management and support with its international expansion to improve overall growth and productivity.
Free information by LifeSkillsNutrition on training programs applicable for Government allowance.
Always use the Government’s free, official website “.gov” rather than commercial sites that may charge a fee for grant information or application forms. It offers reliable and most updated information from to help residents (Singaporeans and PRs) and local entities find and apply for grants. All training programs eligible for Government grants are licensed i.e. they have the formal permission from a governmental to carry out projects with a public purpose and are not intended for personal benefits.
Switch Career Profiling And Training Programs In Singapore
Accredited educational training programs are available to provide students with the opportunity to pursue their desired career in personal support. Vocational schools and colleges can train students for work as personal support workers (PSW) by providing the knowledge and skills needed to succeed. Accredited certificate and degree programs are available for students to choose from based on their desired career in the field. Training can allow student to prepare for careers in a number of health care areas.
Possible levels of education can include gaining certificates and degrees ranging from an associate level to a bachelor's degree level. Students can pursue the educational level that fits their personal needs and goals.
- Accredited certificate programs can require students to complete anywhere from six months to one year of study based on the chosen vocational school of attendance.
- Associate level degree training programs typically take students two years of accredited training in personal support to complete.
- Training for an accredited bachelor's degree in this field can consist of completing four years of study for students.
Training will be based on the level of education desired and the accredited vocational school or college of enrollment. Students may have the opportunity to study specific subjects such as:
- Personal Healthcare
- Patient Relations
- Institutional Medicine
- Elderly Care
- Physical Therapy
- Infection Control
- Vital Signs
Students who choose to gain an education in personal support will train to work in a number of areas. Possible employment may include working in:
- Social and Family Services
- Health Care Services
- Retirement Homes
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Elderly Care
- General Patient Care
- Physical Therapy
- Home Care
- Patient Psychology
- Family Care
Accredited educational training programs and vocational schools and colleges are available to provide a quality education to students. Full accreditation is provided by various agencies like the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. The accreditation provides proof that the qualifying school or program will provide the best quality education possible. Students can learn more about their desired level of education and career by researching programs and requesting more information. By enrolling in an accredited certificate or degree program for personal support, students can begin the path to their desired career today.
- Bedok Capability Building Training
- Changi Skill Boost Course
- East Coast Mid Career Training Program
- Kaki Bukit SME Go Digital Program
- Katong Capability Building Training
- Kembangan Workshops Training
- Marine Parade SME Go Digital Program
- Pasir Ris Mid Career Training Program
- Siglap Mid Career Training Program
- Simei Productivity Improvement Courses
- Tampines Career Support Programme
- Tanah Merah Career Support Programme
- Ubi Skill Boost Course